https://austeng.net.au/wp-content/uploads/Train_Wash.jpg 338 743 admin https://austeng.net.au/wp-content/uploads/header_logo.png admin2004-04-17 09:00:542021-01-13 11:16:18Train Wash / Water Recycling
- In conjunction with our client EDI we developed a train wash station which minimised the use of water during the wash-down process for trains.
- This staged project developed a cost effective method of filtering and sterilising the “wash” water (taking out the containment and producing potable water) as well as storing the sterilised water.
- Extensive research and development was necessary to firstly identify the various containments and to develop a sterilisation method to eliminate them all.
- The resulting design involved a compact skid-mounted unit to house the technology.
- Given the batch process extensive effort was required in the decontamination process to develop correct resonance times, flow rates, treatment times and pressures to be used.
- The train wash water recycling project is now working well in multiple sites.