https://austeng.net.au/wp-content/uploads/projects_screen_printing.jpg 338 743 admin https://austeng.net.au/wp-content/uploads/header_logo.png admin2014-02-19 09:00:452021-01-13 11:12:31Paper, Screen Printing and Petroleum Industry Projects
Paper Industry Projects
- Automatic robotics paper stacking and baling equipment for A.P.M Maryvale
- Paper reel splitter for A.P.M. Maryvale and Wesleyvale
Screen Printing Industry Projects
- A variety of specialist Drying equipment for Intergraphic Technologies Pty. Ltd. incorporating Ultra Violet, Infra Red and forced convection. These dryers are conveyorised and designed to meet clients production needs.
- Self contained, totally enclosed Screen Wash Facility used in the printing industry. This machine cleans ink from print screens up to 3.0 x 2.0 m and also removes the photo-image stencil. The demand for this equipment was generated by the latest O.H & S and Environmental Regulations.
Petroleum Industry Projects
- Special purpose, self propelled, hydraulic hoist/crane unit designed to install and remove for service 77.5 tonne cooling vessels beneath the catalytic cracker for Shell Refinery in Geelong.